Download A0001728.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is A0001728.dll?
A0001728.dll - dll file called "IIS NT specific library" is a part of Internet Information Services program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If a0001728.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 6.0.2600.1167 (xpsp2.021217-1051)
- File size: 10.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 979FD95F6750CBA64E58CFAE045A879C
- SHA1 file sum: 93EF39BCC11130024F3CFE735B65064201C1F177
A0001728.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- a0001728.dll is missing
- a0001728.dll error loading
- a0001728.dll crash
- a0001728.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point a0001728.dll
- a0001728.dll could not be located
- a0001728.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find a0001728.dll
- Cannot register a0001728.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download a0001728.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.