Download M_interpreter.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is M_interpreter.dll?
M_interpreter.dll - dll file called "m_interpreter" is a part of MATLAB Language Interpreter Library program developed by The MathWorks Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If m_interpreter.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 126.96.36.19925a
- File size: 2.42 MB
- MD5 file sum: 9398C0037DEFE6387137415B12AA2C2E
- SHA1 file sum: D430A0971FD5D7FCAD5AED7784B2DC9F09DDE353
M_interpreter.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- m_interpreter.dll is missing
- m_interpreter.dll error loading
- m_interpreter.dll crash
- m_interpreter.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point m_interpreter.dll
- m_interpreter.dll could not be located
- m_interpreter.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find m_interpreter.dll
- Cannot register m_interpreter.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download m_interpreter.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.