Download Msvcr100.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Msvcr100.dll?
Msvcr100.dll - dll file called "Microsoft® C Runtime Library" is a part of Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2010 program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If msvcr100.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 10.00.40219.1
- File size: 755.83 KB
- MD5 file sum: BF38660A9125935658CFA3E53FDC7D65
- SHA1 file sum: 0B51FB415EC89848F339F8989D323BEA722BFD70
Msvcr100.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- msvcr100.dll is missing
- msvcr100.dll error loading
- msvcr100.dll crash
- msvcr100.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point msvcr100.dll
- msvcr100.dll could not be located
- msvcr100.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find msvcr100.dll
- Cannot register msvcr100.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download msvcr100.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.