Download Resampler 192.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Resampler 192.dll?
Resampler 192.dll - dll file called "Wavelab Resampler" is a part of Wavelab program developed by Spectral Design GmbH.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If resampler 192.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 220.127.116.11
- File size: 504 KB
- MD5 file sum: 86558DDC306974AE2A4E05DA03528762
- SHA1 file sum: 87D637FC9040A6E485D26BC364F34DDC31C759DF
Resampler 192.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- resampler 192.dll is missing
- resampler 192.dll error loading
- resampler 192.dll crash
- resampler 192.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point resampler 192.dll
- resampler 192.dll could not be located
- resampler 192.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find resampler 192.dll
- Cannot register resampler 192.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download resampler 192.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.