Download Vmmreg32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Vmmreg32.dll?
Vmmreg32.dll - dll file called "Windows VMM Registry Library" is a part of Microsoft® Windows® Operating System program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If vmmreg32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 5.1.2600.0 (XPClient.010817-1148)
- File size: 18.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: B14CA7F013C02BFACE23EF9E7B4816B5
- SHA1 file sum: A8DDD61FED7E03C7D4D7348B9135041FEF0109F8
Vmmreg32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- vmmreg32.dll is missing
- vmmreg32.dll error loading
- vmmreg32.dll crash
- vmmreg32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point vmmreg32.dll
- vmmreg32.dll could not be located
- vmmreg32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find vmmreg32.dll
- Cannot register vmmreg32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download vmmreg32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.