Download Rex shared library.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Rex shared library.dll?
Rex shared library.dll - dll file called "REX Dynamically Linked Library" is a part of Reason 2.5 program developed by Propellerhead Software AB.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If rex shared library.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 22.214.171.124
- File size: 256 KB
- MD5 file sum: 9358FC1758FA10C2838465C3DEB4E5AC
- SHA1 file sum: 340D4C27ED4EA65D2FDC14BC1FF38D7E6AD6218A
Rex shared library.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- rex shared library.dll is missing
- rex shared library.dll error loading
- rex shared library.dll crash
- rex shared library.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point rex shared library.dll
- rex shared library.dll could not be located
- rex shared library.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find rex shared library.dll
- Cannot register rex shared library.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download rex shared library.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.