Download Mmutil32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Mmutil32.dll?
Mmutil32.dll - dll file called "MMTools Utilities" is a part of Multimedia Tools program developed by SwiftSoft.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If mmutil32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 188.8.131.52
- File size: 39.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 3F89D0A187405BFFB1E8E8AACD44652D
- SHA1 file sum: 1A3D52EB3F945886AF181A602C4A7E7914294F05
Mmutil32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- mmutil32.dll is missing
- mmutil32.dll error loading
- mmutil32.dll crash
- mmutil32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point mmutil32.dll
- mmutil32.dll could not be located
- mmutil32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find mmutil32.dll
- Cannot register mmutil32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download mmutil32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.