Download Uninst.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Uninst.dll?
Uninst.dll - dll file called "Custom Uninstall Utility" is a part of Adobe Acrobat program developed by Adobe Systems, Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If uninst.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 184.108.40.206
- File size: 80 KB
- MD5 file sum: 96725EB4C4599B412CCE89BA06A03D64
- SHA1 file sum: 447AB6E2E4F7463F79562A92D40887E1F4C1472C
Uninst.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- uninst.dll is missing
- uninst.dll error loading
- uninst.dll crash
- uninst.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point uninst.dll
- uninst.dll could not be located
- uninst.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find uninst.dll
- Cannot register uninst.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download uninst.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.