Download Wdfapi.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
Wdfapi.dll - dll file called "Windows User Mode Driver Framework API" is a part of Microsoft® Windows® Operating System program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If wdfapi.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 5.2.3790.1230 built by: DNSRV(bld4act)
- File size: 15.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: E6F5A87820A0EF16F842668495B7C362
- SHA1 file sum: 5051F2B2844C423B886A367E80342AE6E1157CFB
Wdfapi.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- wdfapi.dll is missing
- wdfapi.dll error loading
- wdfapi.dll crash
- wdfapi.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point wdfapi.dll
- wdfapi.dll could not be located
- wdfapi.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find wdfapi.dll
- Cannot register wdfapi.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download wdfapi.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.