Download Renderer.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Renderer.dll?
Renderer.dll - dll file called "opengl renderer" is a part of renderer program.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If renderer.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 188.8.131.52
- File size: 144 KB
- MD5 file sum: F12BCDBFD848C128AE436E88719D285C
- SHA1 file sum: FCCAFFC51F673CB70428B8DE5839116F357E1DFE
Renderer.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- renderer.dll is missing
- renderer.dll error loading
- renderer.dll crash
- renderer.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point renderer.dll
- renderer.dll could not be located
- renderer.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find renderer.dll
- Cannot register renderer.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download renderer.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.