Download W95inf32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is W95inf32.dll?
W95inf32.dll - dll file called "W95INF32" is a part of Microsoft® Plus! for Windows® 95 program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If w95inf32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 4.71.0016.0
- File size: 4.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 3CB8C24998950927F7686CD5E3C4CE7D
- SHA1 file sum: D126E9EAA313752C4859080A77D834EEB42D4510
W95inf32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- w95inf32.dll is missing
- w95inf32.dll error loading
- w95inf32.dll crash
- w95inf32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point w95inf32.dll
- w95inf32.dll could not be located
- w95inf32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find w95inf32.dll
- Cannot register w95inf32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download w95inf32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.