Download Vsdebug.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Vsdebug.dll?
Vsdebug.dll - dll file called "Microsoft Visual Studio Debugger" is a part of Microsoft® Visual Studio .NET program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If vsdebug.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 7.00.9466
- File size: 648 KB
- MD5 file sum: 11CF8A8D3262472CE7D3900D770630C8
- SHA1 file sum: 65ADEF2425F69D1C53231E94794F2B976B3E3B77
Vsdebug.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- vsdebug.dll is missing
- vsdebug.dll error loading
- vsdebug.dll crash
- vsdebug.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point vsdebug.dll
- vsdebug.dll could not be located
- vsdebug.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find vsdebug.dll
- Cannot register vsdebug.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download vsdebug.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.