Download Raocx32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
Raocx32.dll - dll file called "RealAudio(tm) ActiveX Control" is a part of RealAudio(tm) ActiveX Control (32-bit) Version 4.01 program developed by Progressive Networks, Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If raocx32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 188.8.131.52
- File size: 60 KB
- MD5 file sum: 53553C4039052D540514C05B56740DEB
- SHA1 file sum: E57C16C03C26E420939FD5FD44B75492B0C674C8
Raocx32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- raocx32.dll is missing
- raocx32.dll error loading
- raocx32.dll crash
- raocx32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point raocx32.dll
- raocx32.dll could not be located
- raocx32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find raocx32.dll
- Cannot register raocx32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download raocx32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.