Download String32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is String32.dll?
String32.dll - dll file called "PoINT Shared DLL" is a part of STRING32 program developed by PoINT Software & Systems GmbH.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If string32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 220.127.116.11
- File size: 24 KB
- MD5 file sum: 536361523AD4A73C7C77ACD8076E8828
- SHA1 file sum: AC6E0E72A053C4A4E48436AF2524B96EE3DAE1C1
String32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- string32.dll is missing
- string32.dll error loading
- string32.dll crash
- string32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point string32.dll
- string32.dll could not be located
- string32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find string32.dll
- Cannot register string32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download string32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.