Download Sisv256.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Sisv256.dll?
Sisv256.dll - dll file called "SiS Framebuffer Display Driver" is a part of SiS (R) 5598/6326 Display Driver for Windows 2000 program developed by Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If sisv256.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 5.12.01.1300 (Lab01_N(ericks).010522-2022)
- File size: 154 KB
- MD5 file sum: 6DA1331B8CAFB38A69C1882538700AF2
- SHA1 file sum: F2DBF2745B21C99E09F8416B2A4C8B159ABCD1D1
Sisv256.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- sisv256.dll is missing
- sisv256.dll error loading
- sisv256.dll crash
- sisv256.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point sisv256.dll
- sisv256.dll could not be located
- sisv256.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find sisv256.dll
- Cannot register sisv256.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download sisv256.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.