Download Scrauth.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Scrauth.dll?
Scrauth.dll - dll file called "ScriptBlocking Authenticator" is a part of Symantec ScriptBlocking program developed by Symantec Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If scrauth.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 220.127.116.11
- File size: 101.13 KB
- MD5 file sum: B8783E2C2946258DCF0911E378FB0F61
- SHA1 file sum: D09A589D8FFA6FAC4FE931A60A300EB686C801A2
Scrauth.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- scrauth.dll is missing
- scrauth.dll error loading
- scrauth.dll crash
- scrauth.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point scrauth.dll
- scrauth.dll could not be located
- scrauth.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find scrauth.dll
- Cannot register scrauth.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download scrauth.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.