Download Resedit.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Resedit.dll?
Resedit.dll - dll file called "Visual Basic 6 Resource Editor" is a part of Visual Basic 6 Resource Editor program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If resedit.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 6.00.8169
- File size: 360 KB
- MD5 file sum: 6E93796D7A1F897BC98C219F984AB622
- SHA1 file sum: 8CF044EBB883372B807C52F3DDAED1291C9C8CE5
Resedit.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- resedit.dll is missing
- resedit.dll error loading
- resedit.dll crash
- resedit.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point resedit.dll
- resedit.dll could not be located
- resedit.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find resedit.dll
- Cannot register resedit.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download resedit.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.