Download Nvoglnt.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Nvoglnt.dll?
Nvoglnt.dll - dll file called "NVIDIA Compatible OpenGL ICD" is a part of NVIDIA Compatible OpenGL ICD program developed by NVIDIA Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If nvoglnt.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 220.127.116.1187
- File size: 2.8 MB
- MD5 file sum: CA8A2E886FE7F199AE22B647C3EE2BC8
- SHA1 file sum: 35F83BD6FA3CCE56B0DB1B3A964C063A71C6E835
Nvoglnt.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- nvoglnt.dll is missing
- nvoglnt.dll error loading
- nvoglnt.dll crash
- nvoglnt.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point nvoglnt.dll
- nvoglnt.dll could not be located
- nvoglnt.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find nvoglnt.dll
- Cannot register nvoglnt.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download nvoglnt.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.