Download Ipsecsnp.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Ipsecsnp.dll?
Ipsecsnp.dll - dll file called "Internet Protocol Security Policy Management Snap-in for Microsoft Windows 2000" is a part of Microsoft® Windows® Operating System program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If ipsecsnp.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 5.1.2600.0 (xpclient.010817-1148)
- File size: 325 KB
- MD5 file sum: 00EC802CC9C0E44C457AC53700A4CB01
- SHA1 file sum: A814292A994284791D2F9308394B115EDCA35A3F
Ipsecsnp.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- ipsecsnp.dll is missing
- ipsecsnp.dll error loading
- ipsecsnp.dll crash
- ipsecsnp.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point ipsecsnp.dll
- ipsecsnp.dll could not be located
- ipsecsnp.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find ipsecsnp.dll
- Cannot register ipsecsnp.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download ipsecsnp.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.