Download Nslocale.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Nslocale.dll?
Nslocale.dll is a part of Mozilla program developed by Mozilla, Netscape.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If nslocale.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 1.1b
- File size: 37.55 KB
- MD5 file sum: 428D72F5E6DEAC8D801FC7E0D4B6CCA6
- SHA1 file sum: 22305389B7D72466D239A624B299BDF34CB354F9
Nslocale.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- nslocale.dll is missing
- nslocale.dll error loading
- nslocale.dll crash
- nslocale.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point nslocale.dll
- nslocale.dll could not be located
- nslocale.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find nslocale.dll
- Cannot register nslocale.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download nslocale.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.