Download Npnul32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Npnul32.dll?
Npnul32.dll - dll file called "Default Plug-in" is a part of Mozilla Default Plug-in program developed by mozilla.org.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If npnul32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 126.96.36.199
- File size: 17.39 KB
- MD5 file sum: E4FD5002DAFCC89E954DE49F38F42DB5
- SHA1 file sum: 15BD8C881594A27210701548F984BB695C1D7F6D
Npnul32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- npnul32.dll is missing
- npnul32.dll error loading
- npnul32.dll crash
- npnul32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point npnul32.dll
- npnul32.dll could not be located
- npnul32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find npnul32.dll
- Cannot register npnul32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download npnul32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.