Download Dac32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
Dac32.dll - dll file called "Christoph Schmelnik's Digital Audio Copy 32 Bit Copy Engine" is a part of Christoph Schmelnik's Digital Audio Copy for Win32 program developed by CASH.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If dac32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 184.108.40.206
- File size: 100 KB
- MD5 file sum: 3B7C927B9E1AC60D2B04E5FFD016AC00
- SHA1 file sum: 6107C7AA4883BB73D6F1C91A93F0EF8DC3A23099
Dac32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- dac32.dll is missing
- dac32.dll error loading
- dac32.dll crash
- dac32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point dac32.dll
- dac32.dll could not be located
- dac32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find dac32.dll
- Cannot register dac32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download dac32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.