Download Nmsql.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Nmsql.dll?
Nmsql.dll - dll file called "Non-Native Model for SQL Debugger" is a part of Microsoft (R) Visual Studio program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If nmsql.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 6.00.8168.0
- File size: 28.07 KB
- MD5 file sum: 947888097461D0DF3ABBA3F80C421DBB
- SHA1 file sum: E346DAE4EC173BC67AA927050C1A7C4FD1C6D501
Nmsql.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- nmsql.dll is missing
- nmsql.dll error loading
- nmsql.dll crash
- nmsql.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point nmsql.dll
- nmsql.dll could not be located
- nmsql.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find nmsql.dll
- Cannot register nmsql.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download nmsql.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.