Download Msnet32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Msnet32.dll?
Msnet32.dll - dll file called "Microsoft 32-bits Netwerk-API-bibliotheek" is a part of Besturingssysteem Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Millennium program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If msnet32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 4.90.3000
- File size: 76 KB
- MD5 file sum: 100CFFEF4058815D70201B5A8C2D884C
- SHA1 file sum: 2F9F1C3802471FE80AA81B05659D6C2ACF325CA3
Msnet32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- msnet32.dll is missing
- msnet32.dll error loading
- msnet32.dll crash
- msnet32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point msnet32.dll
- msnet32.dll could not be located
- msnet32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find msnet32.dll
- Cannot register msnet32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download msnet32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.