Download Mpegin.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Mpegin.dll?
Mpegin.dll - dll file called "MPEG File Decoder" is a part of MainConcept® MPEG File Decoder program developed by MainConcept GmbH.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If mpegin.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: prerelease build
- File size: 156 KB
- MD5 file sum: B841605144D70410AF032D9F127139A8
- SHA1 file sum: 752143CD5E491B5350A62000BC6B65738FD8DE68
Mpegin.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- mpegin.dll is missing
- mpegin.dll error loading
- mpegin.dll crash
- mpegin.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point mpegin.dll
- mpegin.dll could not be located
- mpegin.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find mpegin.dll
- Cannot register mpegin.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download mpegin.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.