Download Mcscan32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Mcscan32.dll?
Mcscan32.dll - dll file called "AV Scanning Engine" is a part of McScan program developed by Network Associates, Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If mcscan32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 4.2.60
- File size: 1.7 MB
- MD5 file sum: D50AA7BE89413367B8F5592E0CDA80E6
- SHA1 file sum: 35086EC45A0030C8D1F5C5359CA45D15A157097B
Mcscan32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- mcscan32.dll is missing
- mcscan32.dll error loading
- mcscan32.dll crash
- mcscan32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point mcscan32.dll
- mcscan32.dll could not be located
- mcscan32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find mcscan32.dll
- Cannot register mcscan32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download mcscan32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.