Download Macromedia_licensing_installer.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Macromedia_licensing_installer.dll?
Macromedia_licensing_installer.dll - dll file called "SafeCast2".
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If macromedia_licensing_installer.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 2.42.000
- File size: 262.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 139A03B8E3C9D6AB9EA71CAF8852C144
- SHA1 file sum: FA1009E6792CA2FB3C693025D37556F5979A11FD
Macromedia_licensing_installer.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- macromedia_licensing_installer.dll is missing
- macromedia_licensing_installer.dll error loading
- macromedia_licensing_installer.dll crash
- macromedia_licensing_installer.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point macromedia_licensing_installer.dll
- macromedia_licensing_installer.dll could not be located
- macromedia_licensing_installer.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find macromedia_licensing_installer.dll
- Cannot register macromedia_licensing_installer.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download macromedia_licensing_installer.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.