Download Lrwizdll.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Lrwizdll.dll?
Lrwizdll.dll - dll file called "Terminal Server License Server Activation Wizard" is a part of Terminal Server License Server Activation Wizard program developed by Microsoft Corporation..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If lrwizdll.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 126.96.36.199
- File size: 262.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 92E7EF34AB9D9142595C44C5BC463B42
- SHA1 file sum: 6D374F2360A28BBE1B99597DC0BDBA1032CC2659
Lrwizdll.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- lrwizdll.dll is missing
- lrwizdll.dll error loading
- lrwizdll.dll crash
- lrwizdll.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point lrwizdll.dll
- lrwizdll.dll could not be located
- lrwizdll.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find lrwizdll.dll
- Cannot register lrwizdll.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download lrwizdll.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.