Download Vspell32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Vspell32.dll?
Vspell32.dll - dll file called "VisualSpeller(TM) 32-bit DLL for spellchecking and hyphenation" is a part of VisualSpeller(TM) program developed by Visual Components, Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If vspell32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 2.0.0
- File size: 61 KB
- MD5 file sum: C216E4448EF9E763C8FC3E6AC5C0168B
- SHA1 file sum: EA1C2A4845739085BA420D029101620380D18E68
Vspell32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- vspell32.dll is missing
- vspell32.dll error loading
- vspell32.dll crash
- vspell32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point vspell32.dll
- vspell32.dll could not be located
- vspell32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find vspell32.dll
- Cannot register vspell32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download vspell32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.