Download Locwin32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Locwin32.dll?
Locwin32.dll - dll file called "Netware® Localization Library" is a part of NetWare Client API for C program developed by Novell, Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If locwin32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 5.2.5
- File size: 103 KB
- MD5 file sum: C94F866B38928A464DCD809FC331496B
- SHA1 file sum: B04FE47A639E961E3801A1CA9F706AA36BAC421C
Locwin32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- locwin32.dll is missing
- locwin32.dll error loading
- locwin32.dll crash
- locwin32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point locwin32.dll
- locwin32.dll could not be located
- locwin32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find locwin32.dll
- Cannot register locwin32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download locwin32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.