Download Libiconv-2.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Libiconv-2.dll?
Libiconv-2.dll - dll file called "LGPLed libiconv" is a part of libiconv: character set conversion library program developed by Free Software Foundation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If libiconv-2.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 1.14
- File size: 1.34 MB
- MD5 file sum: B66865DF07FE09851A464628707E857D
- SHA1 file sum: 08B6654C921FD703B70519F2E8BC7BA631F46297
Libiconv-2.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- libiconv-2.dll is missing
- libiconv-2.dll error loading
- libiconv-2.dll crash
- libiconv-2.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point libiconv-2.dll
- libiconv-2.dll could not be located
- libiconv-2.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find libiconv-2.dll
- Cannot register libiconv-2.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download libiconv-2.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.