Download Libglib-2.0-0.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Libglib-2.0-0.dll?
Libglib-2.0-0.dll - dll file called "GLib" is a part of GLib program developed by The GLib developer community.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If libglib-2.0-0.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 22.214.171.124
- File size: 494.62 KB
- MD5 file sum: 505C55F31E2610634F49042E9989DD14
- SHA1 file sum: 2DD782CE856129C721AFED160A5154D7302029E0
Libglib-2.0-0.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- libglib-2.0-0.dll is missing
- libglib-2.0-0.dll error loading
- libglib-2.0-0.dll crash
- libglib-2.0-0.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point libglib-2.0-0.dll
- libglib-2.0-0.dll could not be located
- libglib-2.0-0.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find libglib-2.0-0.dll
- Cannot register libglib-2.0-0.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download libglib-2.0-0.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.