Download Uictrl.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Uictrl.dll?
Uictrl.dll - dll file called "Scanner Driver" is a part of Scanner Driver program.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If uictrl.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 220.127.116.11
- File size: 1.98 MB
- MD5 file sum: 2ABD0C69DD74F7745608E25D141A5642
- SHA1 file sum: CD57A037D9F6CBBFAE7A52DD13AB9939800FBCC0
Uictrl.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- uictrl.dll is missing
- uictrl.dll error loading
- uictrl.dll crash
- uictrl.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point uictrl.dll
- uictrl.dll could not be located
- uictrl.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find uictrl.dll
- Cannot register uictrl.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download uictrl.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.