Download Interop.msdasc.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Interop.msdasc.dll?
Interop.msdasc.dll - dll file called " " is a part of Assembly imported from type library MSDASC program developed by .
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If interop.msdasc.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 184.108.40.206
- File size: 13.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 9D0C51AAB72ACD62C890BA12522ADA16
- SHA1 file sum: 828E589B40734C3CEEFD27760558D7EB4214A152
Interop.msdasc.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- interop.msdasc.dll is missing
- interop.msdasc.dll error loading
- interop.msdasc.dll crash
- interop.msdasc.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point interop.msdasc.dll
- interop.msdasc.dll could not be located
- interop.msdasc.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find interop.msdasc.dll
- Cannot register interop.msdasc.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download interop.msdasc.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.