Download Hpi_util.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Hpi_util.dll?
Hpi_util.dll - dll file called "Hpi_Util DLL" is a part of Hpi_Util Dynamic Link Library program.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If hpi_util.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 188.8.131.52
- File size: 40 KB
- MD5 file sum: A363A9463C64EA26FE1F3FA9F5C2EBEB
- SHA1 file sum: 4A1A82E51CB9C0DF8731734CAEC28DA9ED6D2257
Hpi_util.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- hpi_util.dll is missing
- hpi_util.dll error loading
- hpi_util.dll crash
- hpi_util.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point hpi_util.dll
- hpi_util.dll could not be located
- hpi_util.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find hpi_util.dll
- Cannot register hpi_util.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download hpi_util.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.