Download Sqlsyb32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Sqlsyb32.dll?
Sqlsyb32.dll – dynamic link library for Windows.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If sqlsyb32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 126.96.36.199
- File size: 401 KB
- MD5 file sum: 3627B0F3BD08B5B370656D90F9CEC7AD
- SHA1 file sum: 3D51D9E762899FA54067295FD2969BF8D28CE6AA
Sqlsyb32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- sqlsyb32.dll is missing
- sqlsyb32.dll error loading
- sqlsyb32.dll crash
- sqlsyb32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point sqlsyb32.dll
- sqlsyb32.dll could not be located
- sqlsyb32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find sqlsyb32.dll
- Cannot register sqlsyb32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download sqlsyb32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.