Download Hpi_adjust.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Hpi_adjust.dll?
Hpi_adjust.dll - dll file called "HPI_Adj DLL" is a part of HPI_Adj Dynamic Link Library program.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If hpi_adjust.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 184.108.40.206
- File size: 272 KB
- MD5 file sum: 061E802180C85D30E3AA6856E01A7CBD
- SHA1 file sum: 67C5B60FD7817EE3D650D35BF09F6D0D6FF7A7C6
Hpi_adjust.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- hpi_adjust.dll is missing
- hpi_adjust.dll error loading
- hpi_adjust.dll crash
- hpi_adjust.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point hpi_adjust.dll
- hpi_adjust.dll could not be located
- hpi_adjust.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find hpi_adjust.dll
- Cannot register hpi_adjust.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download hpi_adjust.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.