Download Catalog.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Catalog.dll?
Catalog.dll - dll file called "Microsoft Commerce Server Catalog Dll" is a part of Microsoft(R) Commerce Server(R) 2000 program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If catalog.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 4.00.1655.00
- File size: 400.27 KB
- MD5 file sum: D65E6A9F061BA71073B7EC25D3E5B654
- SHA1 file sum: 129934EAD209849E773643D0446AC0F509A0ADF3
Catalog.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- catalog.dll is missing
- catalog.dll error loading
- catalog.dll crash
- catalog.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point catalog.dll
- catalog.dll could not be located
- catalog.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find catalog.dll
- Cannot register catalog.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download catalog.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.