Download Gnu_gettext.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Gnu_gettext.dll?
Gnu_gettext.dll - dll file called "mingw32 Port of GNU gettext - DLL Version" is a part of GNU gettext - Library program developed by Franco Bez
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If gnu_gettext.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 0.10.35.0
- File size: 15.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 244E76FF0384B5D7BC08114E69519AC6
- SHA1 file sum: C726E1B95FFF888C806F13D072D484E89589A244
Gnu_gettext.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- gnu_gettext.dll is missing
- gnu_gettext.dll error loading
- gnu_gettext.dll crash
- gnu_gettext.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point gnu_gettext.dll
- gnu_gettext.dll could not be located
- gnu_gettext.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find gnu_gettext.dll
- Cannot register gnu_gettext.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download gnu_gettext.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.