Download Glmf32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Glmf32.dll?
Glmf32.dll - dll file called "OpenGL Metafiling DLL" is a part of Microsoft® Windows® Operating System program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If glmf32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 5.1.2600.0 (xpclient.010817-1148)
- File size: 278.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 9F8A3D6E720EC1995B52FE9309D55DF4
- SHA1 file sum: 319A02D6C5E70AB3B3253F6E7396AF7C9719993B
Glmf32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- glmf32.dll is missing
- glmf32.dll error loading
- glmf32.dll crash
- glmf32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point glmf32.dll
- glmf32.dll could not be located
- glmf32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find glmf32.dll
- Cannot register glmf32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download glmf32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.