Download Intelnic.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Intelnic.dll?
Intelnic.dll - dll file called "Intel(R) Network Interface Card CoInstaller" is a part of Intel(R) PROSet program developed by Intel Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If intelnic.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 1.07
- File size: 22.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: CFB5AD9C455714970B739416DF842C01
- SHA1 file sum: F0D37CF9002A89DCDD0319205E5C141C85FFC818
Intelnic.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- intelnic.dll is missing
- intelnic.dll error loading
- intelnic.dll crash
- intelnic.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point intelnic.dll
- intelnic.dll could not be located
- intelnic.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find intelnic.dll
- Cannot register intelnic.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download intelnic.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.