Download Extendscriptide.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Extendscriptide.dll?
Extendscriptide.dll - dll file called "ExtendScript debugger" is a part of ExtendScript debugger program developed by Adobe Systems, Incorporated.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If extendscriptide.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 3.2.20
- File size: 56.12 KB
- MD5 file sum: BBA14BBF934C5BF0CE1A0A037C41C457
- SHA1 file sum: 5204EC8A08C069B49E6CDBD38B3F06585F39840B
Extendscriptide.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- extendscriptide.dll is missing
- extendscriptide.dll error loading
- extendscriptide.dll crash
- extendscriptide.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point extendscriptide.dll
- extendscriptide.dll could not be located
- extendscriptide.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find extendscriptide.dll
- Cannot register extendscriptide.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download extendscriptide.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.