Download D3drm8f.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
D3drm8f.dll - dll file called "Microsoft Direct3D" is a part of Microsoft® DirectX for Windows® 95 program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If d3drm8f.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 4.03.00.1096
- File size: 458.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: C258E6EDB8AADC9D5D78EB54E67F0C4E
- SHA1 file sum: 798E1B55F482C1A4E6C069C91A608CCD3A72FBED
D3drm8f.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- d3drm8f.dll is missing
- d3drm8f.dll error loading
- d3drm8f.dll crash
- d3drm8f.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point d3drm8f.dll
- d3drm8f.dll could not be located
- d3drm8f.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find d3drm8f.dll
- Cannot register d3drm8f.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download d3drm8f.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.