Download D3dx8d.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
D3dx8d.dll - dll file called "Debug" is a part of Microsoft(R) Windows (R) 2000 Operating System program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If d3dx8d.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 5.1.2258.400 built by: Lab06_N(mmbuild)
- File size: 492.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: BE94B8C2E3450A046BA0ACCC3F9960CA
- SHA1 file sum: AB82EED0D6FBB9DFCB2E6B6025F81E826ED40884
D3dx8d.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- d3dx8d.dll is missing
- d3dx8d.dll error loading
- d3dx8d.dll crash
- d3dx8d.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point d3dx8d.dll
- d3dx8d.dll could not be located
- d3dx8d.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find d3dx8d.dll
- Cannot register d3dx8d.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download d3dx8d.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.