Download D3dref8.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is D3dref8.dll?
D3dref8.dll - dll file called "Microsoft Direct3D" is a part of Microsoft® DirectX for Windows® 95 and 98 program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If d3dref8.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 4.08.00.0400
- File size: 231 KB
- MD5 file sum: A55CB2F9F2AD33EF3C21EE6DBB2993D0
- SHA1 file sum: 44CF211A5E121927CFB570EF4D8A35E2EF069234
D3dref8.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- d3dref8.dll is missing
- d3dref8.dll error loading
- d3dref8.dll crash
- d3dref8.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point d3dref8.dll
- d3dref8.dll could not be located
- d3dref8.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find d3dref8.dll
- Cannot register d3dref8.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download d3dref8.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.