Download Clrecorder.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Clrecorder.dll?
Clrecorder.dll - dll file called "CLRecorder" is a part of Cyberlink Corp. CLRecorder program developed by Cyberlink Corp..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If clrecorder.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 3.0.10.01
- File size: 184 KB
- MD5 file sum: 0D57A8269FB1C3FC2488D13AC4CEA986
- SHA1 file sum: DEB8EE8F1B9303B7BA78A6178990C53FDA582DB4
Clrecorder.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- clrecorder.dll is missing
- clrecorder.dll error loading
- clrecorder.dll crash
- clrecorder.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point clrecorder.dll
- clrecorder.dll could not be located
- clrecorder.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find clrecorder.dll
- Cannot register clrecorder.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download clrecorder.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.