Download Ativtmxx.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Ativtmxx.dll?
Ativtmxx.dll - dll file called "ATI Pixel Shader Provider" is a part of ATI PSP Lib program developed by ATI Technologies Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If ativtmxx.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 126.96.36.19973
- File size: 56.08 KB
- MD5 file sum: 23253CF82A94E6913E4650F692D65F04
- SHA1 file sum: DD02DEE841D476C3714B5DAD8A280249661C796F
Ativtmxx.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- ativtmxx.dll is missing
- ativtmxx.dll error loading
- ativtmxx.dll crash
- ativtmxx.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point ativtmxx.dll
- ativtmxx.dll could not be located
- ativtmxx.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find ativtmxx.dll
- Cannot register ativtmxx.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download ativtmxx.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.