Download Mfcd42d.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Mfcd42d.dll?
Mfcd42d.dll - dll file called "MFCDB Shared Library - Debug Version" is a part of Microsoft (R) Visual C++ program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If mfcd42d.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 6.00.8168.0
- File size: 268.05 KB
- MD5 file sum: FB3D4ADE258DF12610E9AE31D473E411
- SHA1 file sum: FD312A05E7EE6B959F6A8453BB83B19243FE927C
Mfcd42d.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- mfcd42d.dll is missing
- mfcd42d.dll error loading
- mfcd42d.dll crash
- mfcd42d.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point mfcd42d.dll
- mfcd42d.dll could not be located
- mfcd42d.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find mfcd42d.dll
- Cannot register mfcd42d.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download mfcd42d.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.