Download APEX_release.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is APEX_release.dll?
APEX_release.dll - dll file called "APEX Framework Dynamic Link Library" is a part of program developed by NVIDIA Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If APEX_release.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 18.104.22.168
- File size: 702.77 KB
- MD5 file sum: AB8A264FC2DF063A993C9B9B0379E63C
- SHA1 file sum: 72FF8722FBD68535EF88ADC3BA48ECE6862D99B3
APEX_release.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- APEX_release.dll is missing
- APEX_release.dll error loading
- APEX_release.dll crash
- APEX_release.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point APEX_release.dll
- APEX_release.dll could not be located
- APEX_release.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find APEX_release.dll
- Cannot register APEX_release.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download APEX_release.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.