Download Aacplus.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Aacplus.dll?
Aacplus.dll - dll file called "Ahead AAC / AAC-Plus Audio Decoder" is a part of program developed by Ahead Software AG and its licensors.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If aacplus.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 220.127.116.11
- File size: 184 KB
- MD5 file sum: EDCE319E0634F956B2F15546BD3D9E93
- SHA1 file sum: EE159F4CB725B844EB2AD0A50D81B6E96F256BEF
Aacplus.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- aacplus.dll is missing
- aacplus.dll error loading
- aacplus.dll crash
- aacplus.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point aacplus.dll
- aacplus.dll could not be located
- aacplus.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find aacplus.dll
- Cannot register aacplus.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download aacplus.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.